Sunday, September 1, 2024

All In

 I am still hungry and thirsty for all of the moments and experiences of life, in fact at my ripe age of 70 , my pursuits are not only more diverse and even eccentric to some , they are sourced in a clock that has an end


In the meantime, I don’t intend on being cautious and reserved, my siren is louder, my velocity is accelerated and my pace is not only melodic but saturated and immersed in securing the very essence of whatever I am drawn too.


I have expanded my exploration of life by removing all boundaries and firewalls, I now pay attention to paraplegic issues as well as voices beyond the fringes of the ordinary and bohemia 


I am charting personal road maps into terrains that don’t require mystery and unorthodoxy but unfold into my interpretations of the experience 


So here it is in ‘real talk’ …When U and I meet or interact expect an iconic moment with me, absorb me , pour my words all over your body, listen and speak back at me , don’t hesitate nor spare me anything, I am still hungry and thirsty for all of the moments and experiences of life


Greg@70

No comments: