Trump will be the next POTUS for many it is surreal yet in reality it is not really a suprise Obama became POTUS twice as such so can a Trump.
In truth if we step away from the angst, anger and emotions of this event Trump's victory removes more barriers from the reality of possibility and outcomes. An American with baggage , without legacy, free and thirsty can become POTUS .
I look foward to a Woman, Asian , Latino, Trans, Gay, Native American, Atheist , Activist becoming ...the POTUS. I am going to press, push, pull President Trump as I pursue for me and my community ,life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
In truth if we step away from the angst, anger and emotions of this event Trump's victory removes more barriers from the reality of possibility and outcomes. An American with baggage , without legacy, free and thirsty can become POTUS .
I look foward to a Woman, Asian , Latino, Trans, Gay, Native American, Atheist , Activist becoming ...the POTUS. I am going to press, push, pull President Trump as I pursue for me and my community ,life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
God Bless America
BLM
BLM
No comments:
Post a Comment