Tuesday, August 20, 2024

The Beginning of A New ERA

Before I left the country to visit my family in the UK( new grandson) I was asked to pen a series of commentaries about our elections in November in particular the election of the next POTUS


I authored a number of commentaries about Biden and I opined he should remove himself as a candidate and endorse Kamala Harris as the next POTUS


I articulated a narrative that was not only comprehensive but informative and instructive including the obvious reasons why the election of Harris as POTUS  means the end of the Trump Era in America 


This is my last commentary on this topic and I believe the Harris will win in a landslide and the Trump Era will be come to an end. 


The world is watching and waiting and for the USA to evolve beyond our partisan politics 


A Global Transformation is in the air and I welcome my role in such a reality . 


Greg Thrasher

Director 

Plane Ideas 

Alternative Think Tank

USA 

No comments: