Friday, August 21, 2026

The Electorate

There is no question that one the worst class of citizens in America is the current population in America that is part of our electorate 


It has always been a  tradition and quite fashionable to rate , rank and evaluate  our Presidents 


However it is rarely the same tradition and practice to rate, rank and evaluate the electoral during the tenure of our Presidents 


IMO there is no question that current collective of the electorate in America is the very worst in many decades of course it is critical to not ignore the President 


IMO the people of America under the Trump Regime would definitely accept a state of Repression and a state of 

Draconian Martial Law


IMO given the policies and practices coupled with Trump’s Executive Orders our citizens would become’Good Germans ‘ without much resistance 


The ease in how so many Americans have accepted a now surreal ICE , DOJ ,  and other Agencies genuflect to Trump’s insanity as our President has been truly outrageous and disturbing 


I hope I am wrong but I don’t think I am


Plane Ideas


No comments: