Saturday, August 28, 2021

Worthy

 The reason for my continued influence and respect is simple and profound


I create outcomes and influence that has residual and life altering impact 


Over the years I have counseled and provided personal blueprints and templates that have solved problems and built internal personal infrastructures for people to fix shit themselves


Years ago I published a narrative on ‘How to survive and prosper in an Urban Environment… I still get emails from people who have benefited from this narrative 


This year I have collected a roster of intellectuals and activists that are part of our collective rather than take out a book , One can schedule a ‘Zoom’ reading with them or an in person visit as part of our ‘Human Library 


More 2 Come


Greg/BLM

No comments: