Saturday, October 21, 2023

World on Fire

 How do we douse the flames of negativity and that is suffocating the every essence of our existence. In every venue, space and place where human beings live the story and reality of late is being choked with unending evil and despair 

 Of late I don’t want to turn in my TV or Computer there is the presence of this global phenomenon of negativity coupled with violence and anger 

 I woke up this morning with a determination to insert myself into this vortex of negativity and find within myself and outside myself to not only ignore the negativity in the world but to elevate and embrace and find thoughts that exist within myself to defeat all those situations I confront that channel negativity 

 I hunger and thirst for opportunities to be kind , to silence the hate noises . I live today and beyond with a mission to make every effort to bring back to the reality of my world and others lives peace, love and happiness 

Join Me:}

Greg


No comments: