Saturday, December 16, 2023

B Kind

 This holiday season I decided to insert a persona of caring about others with that agenda in mind … I tag this as a Brand….


                     B Kind/Nice(c)


So whenever I am out and in the community or marketplace when I encounter human beings/people , I am saying‘Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays ….


I am uttering this to any and everyone I encounter from homeless people to cops, postal folks, cashiers, professional types , students ….


What I have discovered is how many people are shocked and surprised someone is telling them to enjoy the season. There are folks out here that are lonely and drifting in oblivion and space without any human interaction love, attention or kindness…… 


So this season…. Try This On


                         B Kind/Nice(c)


Greg/BLM

No comments: