As an activist for almost four decades at the core of my body of work and mission is the creation of a user friendly interactive guide that provides a template for living the best possible life as human being in an urban environment.
Activism as a public endeavor has a legacy of defining problems yet Activism also has failed legacy of not producing and creating outcomes that address the issues and shortcomings of a society. Plane Ideas is unlike any progressive organization in the country today. We provide an interactive hands on series of instructions for creating and producing outcomes that matter and address the myriad of shortcomings in urban venues for all.
Plane Ideas : 10 point Interactive Blueprint to survive and develop in an Urban Society.
1. Have a Life Purpose
2. Meet the youth in the Community:
3. Volunteer in the Community:
4. Read and Communicate everything that circulates in the neighborhood.
5. Community Walks.
6. Share what you with others can from coupons to ride sharing.
7. Develop an Inventory of Assets in the Community:
8. Find a Friend that is not of your RACE:
9. Know the police officers in your neighborhood.
10.Find a serene place for you to find solace