Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Re: Endorsements, Boycotts and Consequences


I am a old school activist, I am the type of activist that will come to your office, house , workplace to  condemn, seek and secure Justice . I operate from the premises of making it up close and personal on certain issues and incidents of racism, inequality and the like 

With this in mind, my strategy is changing in 2021, I am rolling with Stacey Abrams on her posture to not Boycott Delta Airlines with regards to the GA recent electoral reforms in their elections 

I don’t want to punish the employees and workers for the racism created by politicians.

I am taking the same posture with GM and the Black Businesses that are going after GM’s CEO for not doing significant media bys with Black Media platforms etc 

I own a GM vehicle and I have many family and friends that work for GM and have pensions 

Activists of today must also evolve and ‘old school ‘ strategies don’t fit in this new world of global economies 


BLM

No comments: