Saturday, September 23, 2023

Rain(c)

 Rain(c)


I adore Rain as it drops  out of the vast canvass of the sky. I pray my essence will become one of nature’s rains that warms the souls of those in need of comfort 

Know this Rain your wet flakes of moisture cures the sting of the heat on my face and takes away the dryness of a sun stained day

I adore Rain as it appears out of the vast canvass of the sky. I awake to your sounds on my roof and the many  portraits  of speckles on my windows 

Know this Rain , I am never alone when your showers hold me and refresh the very air I breathe. Rain make my thoughts become drops of rain that quench the thirst of those injured by the wounds of life

I adore Rain as it appears out of the canvass 

Know this Rain when you visit from the heavens the atmosphere is soaked  with silence. Deep thoughts are awaken and was once emptiness is now drenched with delight and happiness 

I adore Rain as it appears out of the vast canvass of the sky

Know this Rain you bring solace to my soul and my thirst for moments with creation is satisfied when U rain on me

I adore Rain as it appears out of the canvass of the sky(c)

No comments: