Sunday, September 17, 2023

Tell Me Now(c)

 I admire my ancestors and all of those unknowns who paved the way forward for others as We confronted, encountered and experienced the worst of America 


The inhumanity and indignities suffered by minorities and Women and even millions of White Americans is truly staggering 


Understanding this makes me value those today living in our midst and in our communities and in our households. It  requires me now to acknowledgement them  now!


I don’t ever want to accept any moment of inhumanity. Every time I attend a funeral I am always cognizant that the living matter now 


Right here and Right now the icons and legends of tomorrow are engaging in legendary events , deeds and activities that make life today bearable, tolerable and wonderful.


All of us have a story and I want to not only listen to every story I can but I want to acknowledge those experiencing their moments that also benefit me.


So when I met you tell me your story…

No comments: