A prominent HBCU college is engaged in banning the type of clothing its students wear
This is a classic example of the mediocre leadership in vast segments of Black America
Ridiculous bans , hypocrisy and hollow posturing without substance is frequently why so many of our youth has zero respect for the elders in Black America
I don’t understand why people are fixated on what others wear????
Is that a HBCU fixation? … I don’t think so … These are traditions that don’t have any relevance never had in fact one could argue many of these Jim Crow reactions were not for our pursuits but to seek validation and credibility from White Folks the role model for appearances over substance
The HBCU’s dress codes are BS and have absolutely nothing to do with intelligence or educational objectives
As I previously noted this ban nonsense is an example of the bandwidth of mediocrity in our leadership in Black America
Performance Activities that advances nothing of substance regarding the pursuit of a college education
Pathetic
Greg Thrasher
Director
Plane Ideas
Alternative Think Tank
USA
No comments:
Post a Comment