Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Considerations

I have often demanded that White America elevate their level of empathy towards Black America. During this spring of protest in America it has required me to elevate my level of consciousness about White America.

I observe seas of American flags, endless statues, streets, buildings that revere White Americans.

America has been their promise land with endless opportunities to create reality from their dreams.

White Americans have experienced centuries of secured wealth and resources including access to the awesome geograpy that our beautiful and bountiful America has offered.

I acknowledge the angst and anxiety in White America when people like me and others seek to experience America in our quest to create reality with our dreams. We want legacies that reflects our names, images and footprints.

America is mine, my ancestors footprints created much of the bounty that White America has accumulated and worships

I don’t seek to take anything from White America. I live for those before me , those with me now and the futures of those I love

We hear you White America .... You need to hear us now

BLM

No comments: