Friday, June 5, 2020

Thoughts at Large in America 2020

Resolve

I am spent , weary, exhausted, worn out. My state of consciousness will not filter, parse, analyze, engage, interactive , absorb , cycle any more news, articles, alerts , emails, texts, posted notes....

I don’t even want to take any calls, dispense, chat, mentor or even listen to anything remotely involving BLM. It has been in America since slavery.BLM will never stop mattering.

I am going off the grid and gather myself , I can’t give, take or adsorb anything more about BLM and its profound siren of humanity

When I return my lesson is a simple one on a personal and granular level my space , my personhood is going to make a difference one human being at a time

Starting with Me

I am outta here

Oh yeah ..........

BLM
Greg

No comments: