Friday, June 12, 2020

Perspective

So many revelations and discoveries of late regarding the massive scope and depth of racism in America sometimes it staggers me ..

From the granular to its systemic and structural pervasiveness of the disease of racism, it is astounding how Black folks are so humane  in the abyss of such inhumane depravity.....

When I meet and observe my brothers and sisters I am in awe. What a majestic people with such incredible capacities to  forgive to live and let live.....

I am so proud of Black Americans... I admire all that you are and all that is you .. I know the smiles can’t comfort all the pains and wounds of living while Black in America......

I know every word nor story can heal the broken ones . I know this, I will forever reach out and give you all of my soul my brothers and sisters.....

I luv you Black America

BLM

No comments: