Saturday, January 28, 2023

Memphis PD

 My commentaries to Black Media Platforms 


Watching the media coverage of all of the White Officials in Memphis react to the execution of Tyre Nichols made we want to puke 

These cowards were all aware of the ‘Red Scorpion’ unit with the Memphis Police Department… When I was young living in Detroit there was the DPD STRESS Unit

Every major city in America has a special unit that targets Black Americans from New Orleans to LAPD  it is a ‘best practice’ protocol of modern day policing in America from para military equipment to hi tech surveillance and software that makes unconstitutional assumptions about the activities of free Black Citizens in America 

More to come….

Greg/BLM

Yesterday I did not have the courage to watch the execution on Video of Tyre Nichols…I am now going to watch it because I will not turn away from hate and inhumanity 

Race mattered here not the race of the Black cops but the RACE of Tyre Nichols 

In America Black Americans continue to confront the diminished value of our lives …. 

Black Americans diminish Black Americans 

The video of the execution of Tyre Nicholas affirms this reality 

Greg/BLM

The brutal execution of a young Black man in Memphis by Black Police Officers was a racist act … Yep I said it 

Black on Black racism is as old as Slavery in America , the dehumanization of Black Lives has been a staple of America 

Police Departments have always diminished Black Lives ..It was interesting watching the media coverage that displayed only White Officials in Memphis , the same media coverage heavily focused on the Black racial aspect while of course ignoring the organic nature of White racism and its role in Black on Black racism 

Greg/BLM

Earlier this week a media platform banned me and refused to publish my comments and my submissions

Being banned by media platforms and other sites is old news for me …I don’t wear these backward decisions as a badge of courage in fact I regret not being able to communicate with readers who deserve my opinions 

Today marks the 50 anniversary of my first message that was published by a medical platform in this message I spoke to the value of fathers

Over these pass decades I have evolved from being a information conduit to a advisor, reporter, activist, blogger, etc etc … 

When asked I tell people I am a messenger… I message about politics, activism, romance, science fiction and whatever seeks me out

Facebook despite all of its shortcomings is a viable and functional platform, conduit, carrier, vessel for my messaging 

Expect more from your messenger:-)

Greg/BLM

No comments: