Monday, August 28, 2023

Living Via Absorption

So this is how I am experiencing life as I age out of existence. Life is so precious now that I seek to give it all of me and I take all of it .

I call a part of this experience ‘Living Absorption’ …

It is where I literally hug living things in nature like, trees ( Yep I am a tree hugger) to wrapping my arms , legs with leafs , to putting my feet in dirt and of course taking in measured doses of the sun, water splashing from standing in the Rain to putting my body into lakes, creeks, oceans. 

 I want to ‘believe’ by engaging in the Living Absorption’ these living beings I am sharing their aura and history. Some trees are old and many bodies of water are decades and decades old The days after my Birthday, I have began this exploration and journey… 

I will admit it is fascinating given all my life, I took so many things in nature for granted not any more Try it on .. . Try it Out…. Living Absorption 

 Greg

No comments: