Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Memories

Today I finally purged my garage of my 3 decades of my activism from hundreds of publish articles and commentaries to hate letters and proposals, public speaking , radio interviews  including even and my own award winning cable TV show.

I was crazy as a Fuck sometimes but always on the money of course 🙂. I used FIOA requests often including seeking my FBI file, those fuckers hated me . 

Both the MSP and FBI had me on their oversight lists, every time the governor or politician came to the ‘D’they profiled me.

Once I was engaged in a protest at the JCC and a Black FBI whispered in my ear he wanted to kick my Black Ass, I told him  my Black ass was not going to get him promoted but fired!!

I wrote lots of references and support letters to lawyers and even enforcement agencies, when they were  lawful ! I penned letters to schools with reading lists. I wrote letters to HR departments and even pastors requesting them to give back some of the Sunday collections.  I loved it when folks got jobs and students , Those I mentored some even became scholars.

I discovered along the path and in and out of rabbit holes everything matters in the one ‘s life , there no accidents. We are here for each other. 

My motto was during my prime was a simple one … I was ‘Out  there for Here’

I was crying today but smiling my ass off when I was shredding all of this stuff 

Greg

No comments: